Ninja camp 2020
**Ages 3-5 program available. This program is licensed through Interior Health and additional paperwork and information will be requested prior to your child's first day. Must be potty trained.
9:00-12:00 - Each morning includes:
- Introductory Gymnastics skills training
- Introductory Parkour skills training
- Multi Sport Instruction
- Active Games
- Crafts and/or activities during mandatory rest/down time
12:00-1:00 - Lunch time & mandatory rest/down time
*Only available for full day registrants
1:00-3:00 - Each afternoon includes:
- 2 hour instructed class, either Gymnastics or Parkour.
*Field Trips are not currently scheduled for the 2020 Summer*
Half Day (9:00-12:00 / 1:00-3:00) - $30 +tax
Full Day (9:00-3:00) - $50 +tax
Full Week, Full Day - $200 +tax
After Care (8:00-9:00 or 3:00-5:00) - $8/hr+tax
July 6-10, July 13-17, July 20-24, July 27-31
Aug 4-7, Aug 10-14, Aug 17-21, Aug 24-28, Aug 31-Sept 3
At this time we are excited to announce we will be taking summer camp registrations!
Payment is required to guarantee space due to limited capacity.
Credit from unused classes due to COVID-19 closures will be accepted for all summer camp options. Credit can be used for any child in your family and will have no limit to number of days it is used.
Each day will have a strict participant limit to adhere to the Return to Play guidelines.
Parents/Spectators will not be allowed in the building during our summer camp months. For the health and safety of all our athletes and staff we will have drop off and pick up locations outside our gym (front, side, or back door). Details will be sent to you closer to camp dates.
SPACE IS NOT GUARANTEED. Payment must be made prior to camp to hold space.
Please allow 48 hours (business days) for registrations. If looking for next day or same day registrations, please call.
Payment due in full prior to the start of camp.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, E-Transfer, Cash, or Cheque.
- If cancelled earlier than 5 days prior to start of programming, 80% of camp fee can be refunded or 100% in River City Gymnastics credit for any programming to be used at a future date.
- If cancelled on or after the first day of camp, 50%can be credited.
- If cancellation is due to medical issues and a doctors note can be provided, then refund will be given for services unused minus administrative fees.